For jain university bba admission, any student who has completed PUC/SYJC/12th Std/CBSE/ISC in any discipline with 60% marks is eligible for jain university bba admission.
Candidates need to apply via these steps for cms college admission :
- 1. Firstly the candidate needs to fill the application form online.
- 2. Upload important documents.
- 3. Remit the necessary fee through the one click payment gateway.
- 4. An application number is generated once the online application form is successfully submitted which needs to be quoted in all future correspondence
Following are the admission steps:
- • Entrance test: Candidates need to take the 2 hour, 100 marks test comprising of 4 sections: essay writing, lateral thinking exercises, basic mathematics and current affairs.
- • Group Discussion: GD is a formal exercise that facilitates the exchange of ideas on a given subject or topic. It is used as a tool for assessing personality traits, leadership qualities and attitudes.
- • Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates who have emerged successful from the other levels will be called to attend a personal interview with the CMS Admission Committee.
- • Final Decision; once the CMS Admission Committee reviews candidate’s application, personal details, presentation, performance at the group discussion & personal interview they make a final decision with regard to the applicant’s candidature.
CMS also offers scholarship to deserving candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as decided by the admission committee. The scholarship is a tution fee waiver on a percentage basis that doesn’t cover living costs and is and is renewed on a yearly basis subject to the student’s performance in academics.