The selection process for the MBA and PGDM program of IFIM Business School, Bangalore includes the following segments:
Innovation Potential Test (IPT)
- There will be a 30 minute in-class test for evaluating the innovation potential of the candidate.
- The test can have multiple choice and descriptive questions as well.
Group Exercise (GE)
- A 30-minute indoor group exercise in groups of 6-8 candidates.
- Each will be assigned the solution orientation in GD.
Personal Interview (PI)
- 30-minute personal interview for evaluating weather the candidate is fit for the course.
- The interview panel will have 3 panelists.
Academic Track Record
- Standards of academic performance right from your tenth standard will be assessed.
IFIM B-School is known for their flagship programs of PGDM. Students with an interest in Finance specialisations are advised to take up the course at IFIM B-School Bangalore.
IFIM Business School offers a flexible PGDM programme, designed on leading international B-School curriculum, which has been widely appreciated by the corporates as they get highly focused resources.
Unlike other business schools, that follow the conventional 6- 8 weeks summer internship program, IFIM has a unique internship model which spans over 4.5 months. The IIP is completely integrated into the curriculum of the program and carries around 20 credits. The students become eligible for the IIP only after successful completion of all other courses, amounting to 90 credits. Thus for the recruiting company these students have already completed all coursework that is expected from a graduating student. The entire 5th term is devoted to the IIP, after students complete 4 terms on campus.
More than 150 companies participated in the recruitment process at IFIM B-school with requirements across majors. The sector-wise break-up was diverse representing all major areas of industries and services, including Consulting, FMCG, Banking & Financial Services, KPO, Education, Automotive, Healthcare, Insurance, IT Services, Logistics, Manufacturing, Market Research, Media, Real Estate, Retail, etc.
Highest domestic package of Rs 16.5 LPA and an average package of Rs 7.45 LPA have been offered to the students of the IFIM B-School. Significantly, more than 30% of the students have been placed with a package of Rs 8.0 lacs and above.
IFIM Business School, Bangalore, India’s premier AACSB accredited management institute, they announced the completion of the final placements and the Industry Internship Program (IIP) of the 2017-19 batch of its two-year, full-time, residential, AICTE approved and AACSB accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
IFIM Business School is , International Business programme is excellent in IFIM B School, Bangalore, There are two options - Either you can do a semester immersion in any of the partner Universities OR you can can do a dual degree - Full degree from the partner Institution for one year plus Indian degree PGDM IB from IFIM. Current tie-ups are with ESC Rennes School of Business, France; The Manchester Metropolitan University, UK; Plymouth University, UK; Fach Hochschule University of Applied Sciences -Lubeck University, Germany; Sheffield Hallam University, UK; Ghent University, Belgium; Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Business, USA; Suleman Dawood School of Business, Lahore, Pakistan; University of Wollongong, Australia; President University, Indonesia; Jacksonville University, Florida, USA; ALBA Graduate Business School, Greece; New York Institute of Technology, New York, USA
Established in 1995, IFIM Business School, Bangalore is currently amongst the first six Business Schools in India to have been awarded the AACSB accreditation. IFIM is also accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS), and is ISO 9001:2008 certified. Various programmes at IFIM include (1) Two-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management with options to do Major in Marketing, Finance, Digital Business, Analytics, HRM and International Business (2) PGDM (Data Science), (3) PGDM for Working Professionals. Actively engaged in research and consulting, IFIM hosts several Centres of Excellence such as AIM-Parasuraman Centre of Service Excellence and Centre for Consulting in Digital Leadership. IFIM has an elite set of international academic partners including leading institutes such as ESCP-London, Darden Business School (University of Virginia) and McCombs Business School (University of Texas at Austin).
IFIM Business School’s mission is to groom holistic, socially responsible, continuously employable professionals; It positions itself for “Beyond Tomorrow” by:
- Grooming ‘T’ shaped professionals aligned to the needs of industry 4.0, through its unique Be-Spoke Curriculum
- Best-in-class faculty; A blend of PhD trained and experienced practice-oriented professionals
- Global connect through partnerships with top global business schools offering courses in new-age areas
- Award winning Practice Driven Initiatives: Research Incubation, Social Immersion, Personality Enhancement Program, Long duration Industry Internship and Corporate Mentoring
IFIM Business School is one of the top ranking institutions in India. IFIM business school has a distinct advantage of being a pioneering premier management institute housed in the hub of the IT industry –in Electronics City, Bengaluru. Our association with the industry is therefore, strong, varied and deep rooted. PGDM is our flagship program, two years fully residential, IFIM business school leave no stone unturned to make it rigourous, industry oriented and knowledge-driven. The curriculum is constantly updated with the help of renowned in-house academicians and top-notch industry experts. IFIM business school have a strong connect with our alumni, as an institution that is more than 23 years old and most of our graduated students at IFIM business school are in high positions in the corporate world. With all the hard work and involvement in various activities, a prospective student can also look for fun, and time to pursue one’s own hobbies in the two-year program. IFIM business school offers the best of infrastructure, state-of-the-art classrooms, labs, hostel rooms, auditorium and 24x7 wi-fi connectivity. IFIM business school provide high quality of education, training and excellent placements year after year.
Students at IFIM Business School are regularly exposed to corporate mentoring, industry visits, weekly industry guest lectures and industry-academia events like Ascent Transformation Series in association with Times Ascent. Furthermore, activities like Industry Internship Programme and case-studies ensure that the students are developed with a holistic aptitude with the knowledge and understanding of the industry. With an industry connect which brings together classroom learning and practical experience, the management graduates receive excellent placement offers from the best companies. We welcome you to a journey of knowledge and experience at IFIM Business School.
IFIM Business School, Bengaluru, is a 23 year old institution and is one of the top business schools in India. IFIM Business School has been consistently ranked as ‘Bengaluru’s No. 1 Private B-School’.
Vision: To nurture holistic, socially responsible and continuously employable professionals.
An ISO 9001: 2008 certified institute, IFIM Business School offers 3 core programs- PGDM, PGDM (Finance) & PGDM (International Business). In addition IFIM business school also offers a Ph.D program in Management and a range of options for Executive Education.
IFIM Business School is promoted by the Dalal Street Investment Journal Group and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). IFIM business school is accredited by AACSB, SAQS, NBA and AIU
The campus at IFIM business school is strategically located in the heart of Electronics City, Bengaluru, with well planned infrastructure and resources.
- 6th Business School in India to receive the prestigious AACSB International accreditation.
- Ranked 28th in India by Business Today 2018 – only institute to jump 20 places.
- India’s 1st Business School to set up a Digital Business academic area.
- One of the strongest Finance and Marketing faculty in the country.
- Pioneer of India’s only service excellence index (index of Service Excellence in India – iSEI).
- IFIM’s Research Incubation Program figured on AACSB’s ‘innovations that inspire’ list of 2019 for Asia Pacific region.
- Only Business School to offer a Bespoke Curriculum model which provides a tailor-made learning path for each student.
- Super Specialisation - A unique opportunity for students to study the most relevant and contemporary subject from top business schools in the world. A 10-credit program curated for a multi-generational cohort consisting of students and executives for learning by solving real life problems at our partner global schools Darden School of Business (University of Virginia), McCombs School of Business (University of Texas, Austin) and ESCP London to groom ‘T’ shaped professionals for next-gen roles in next-gen industries.
- 33% of the curriculum comprises of Practice Course
- The fastest Business School to complete 100% placements in 2018
- A wellness and personality/communication centric program to nurture life skill and lifestyle in each student is integrated into the curriculum.
Approvals and Accreditation
AACSB, SAQS, NBA, AICTE
Total Full-time faculty = 45 and 14 Supporting faculty with the following profile
- 14 faculty with CXO work experience
- 11 IIT & BITS Graduates
- 9 IIM Graduates
- 4 Foreign University
- 4 IIT/BITS PhD
- 3 IIM Fellows
|Total number of Companies
|Number of new companies
|Number of repeat companies
|Total number of offers made
Super Specialisation at IFIM
IFIM offers 10 credit super specialization in new age areas like MarTech; Big Data Analytics and Blockchain; Financial Analysis and Technology; Digital Transformation and Robotic Process Automation through its international partner universities.
Our International partners B-Schools and universities:
ESCP London, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas Austin, Paris School of Business-Paris, Luiss Business School Italy, Rennes School of Business, School of Business at the University at Albany, University of Wollongong Australia, ESC Rennes Business School France, University of Applied Sciences Lubeck, Germany, Virginia Commonwealth University USA, Manchester Metropolitan University UK, University of Bicocca Italy, ALBA Graduate Business School, Greece, Plymouth University UK, and Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Latest Ranking and Ratings
IFIM Business School took a break from Indian Rankings for a period of two years since December 31, 2018.
IFIM was ranked 28th in India by Business Today 2018 – only institute to jump 20 places in a year.
Internationalisation Advisory Board
- Dr. Simon Mercado
Dean - ESCP Europe Business School, London
- Dr. Mathias Falkenstein
Senior Global Consultant - Higher Education Management, Berlin
- Dr. Ulrich Hommel
Director- Business School Development - EFMD Global Network, Brussels
- Dr. Eileen Peacock
Former SVP- AACSB International
- Dr. A Parasuraman
James W. McLamore Chair and Professor, Marketing - University of Miami, Miami
- Mr. Benjamin Stevenin
Chief Executive Officer - RimaOne, Paris
Direct MBA Admission Process in IFIM College ..
To know more about the Admission Process call us at +91-9538317377 | +91-7411666661