For jain university bba admission, any student who has completed PUC/SYJC/12th Std/CBSE/ISC in any discipline with 60% marks is eligible for jain university bba admission.
Candidates need to apply via these steps for cms college admission :
- 1. Firstly the candidate needs to fill the application form online.
- 2. Upload important documents.
- 3. Remit the necessary fee through the one click payment gateway.
- 4. An application number is generated once the online application form is successfully submitted which needs to be quoted in all future correspondence
Following are the admission steps:
- • Entrance test: Candidates need to take the 2 hour, 100 marks test comprising of 4 sections: essay writing, lateral thinking exercises, basic mathematics and current affairs.
- • Group Discussion: GD is a formal exercise that facilitates the exchange of ideas on a given subject or topic. It is used as a tool for assessing personality traits, leadership qualities and attitudes.
- • Personal Interview: Shortlisted candidates who have emerged successful from the other levels will be called to attend a personal interview with the CMS Admission Committee.
- • Final Decision; once the CMS Admission Committee reviews candidate’s application, personal details, presentation, performance at the group discussion & personal interview they make a final decision with regard to the applicant’s candidature.
CMS college of commerce also offers scholarship to deserving candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as decided by the admission committee. The scholarship is a tution fee waiver on a percentage basis that doesn’t cover living costs and is and is renewed on a yearly basis subject to the student’s performance in academics.