Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth is providing the students with the best of facilities and excellent education. The University is the excellent because the students passing out have been placed very well. The Vidyapeeth comprises of Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune.
- It got its status of University under the Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 on 2003 of the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Secondary & Higher Education, New Delhi and the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- The D.Y. Patil Education Society was set up in the year 1987. Since then it has been providing the best of education in the area of health sciences
- The Vidyapeeth was accredited with 'A' Grade by NAAC with CGPA of 3.08 in the month of September 2009 for the period of five years
- The University provides for one of the best medical colleges
- The MBBS degree that is conferred is recognized by the Government of Malaysia
- It is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
To contribute to the socio-economic and ethical development of the nation, by providing high quality education through institutions that have dedicated faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure, and are capable of developing competent professional and liberal-minded citizens With this mission the University has been providing high quality education in the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Allied Medical Sciences, Nursing, Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, Management and distance learning through eight institutions. In each programme the University ensures the provision of high quality education, the pursuit of knowledge and the creation of new ideas.
Placement is a very important activity at Global Business School and Research Center. The placement cell strives to place the final year students. It also helps the first year students in their summer placements. The cell keeps a close liaison with various industrial establishments, which conduct campus interviews and select the students. A committee comprising representatives of students assist the placement officer to evolve a broad policy framework every year. Students are closely co-opted in implementing these policy decisions. The cell interacts with large number of industries that visit the campus for holding campus interviews.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in this College.