Alliance School of Law ranking has been among top Law Colleges in Bangalore. Some of the rankings are as below:
- 1. Alliance School of Law is recognized among the Top 20 promising educational institutions in Karnataka, Higher Education Review, 2017
- 2. 2nd Rank in the category of promising & 9th rank in the southern region, GHRDC Law School Survey 2017
- 3. Alliance University has been awarded as the Best Private University by ASSOCHAM in 2014 & 2015.
- 4. Awarded “Best Education Brands” by the Economic Times, 2017
- 5. Alliance University has collaborations with over 45+ universities in North America, Europe & Asia Over 275+ recruiting partners have extended over 2500+ job offers.
Alliance School of Law placements are managed by the Internship & Placement (IP) Cell of the College. The cell works to build relationships and networks with legal professionals from different sectors. The college also offers various career oriented and skill development certificate courses to enhance the holistic development of students as well at Alliance School of Law. Students also get a chance to sharpen their legal skills at the Legal Aid Clinic of the college.
The IP Cell works on different modes:
- 1. Advising students on career options
- 2. Updating them on law internship and final placement opportunities
- 3. Training & interaction sessions with legal luminaries
- 4. Liaises with law firms for campus placements
- 5. Assists graduating students to secure positions in leading national & international law firms.
- 1. Law analyst (33%)
- 2. Legal Officer (33%)
- 3. Compliance officer (17%)
- 4. Legal Supervisor (17%)
The statistical breakup of different roles offered to students includes: