Alliance School of Law is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), and offers the following programs:
- 1. 5 year s, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor if Law Honors, B.A LLB (honors)
- 2. 5 years, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law Honors, B.B.A. LL.B (Hons)
- 3. One year, full time, Master of Law (LL.M) degree. Why Alliance School of Law:
- 1. Updated curriculum to meet current legal trends
- 2. Full time faculty and expert jurists on board
- 3. Pedagogy includes case studies, interactive teaching and experiential learning
- 4. Excellent infrastructure, Moot Court Hall, well equipped library
- 5. Internships & placement facilitation in reputed companies
Alliance School of Law admission process is as follows:
- 1. Eligibility Candidates who have completed 10+2, or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- 2. Application Form Applicants can either apply online or by taking a hard copy from the office of Admissions. Indian students need to pay application fees of INR 1000, NRI & SAARC applicants, INR 2000, other foreign nationals US $50
- 3. Selection Process Candidates need to have a high score in CLAT/LSAT/ACLAT ( Alliance Common Law Admission Test)
- 4. Fee Structure Total fee payable is INR 10, 00,000 for Indian nationals; NRI & SAARC Nationals is INR 12, 00,000 & USD 23,000 for other foreign nationals.
Age limit of 20 years for General Category and 22 years for SC/ST & backward communities.
Attested copies of Std X & XII marks sheets to be attached
Payment via Demand Draft /RTGS/NEFT.