B.Com or Bachelor of Commerce can be pursued both part time and full time. B.Com degree is about 3 years and under this program a student will have to study about 5-7 subjects. Students have the flexibility of choosing the combination of the subjects as per the availability. Today B.com program is in high demand owing to the plentiful job prospects that it offers. The degree will offer students with various managerial skills as well as competence in a specific area of Commerce. If any of you are planning to pursue B.com degree then Christ College Bangalore can be one of the better option. It is a highly sought after college for pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce degree.
A brief on the different B. Com subjects
Christ College Bangalore Bcom degree program offers the following list of subjects namely,
• Human Resource
• Cost Account
• Candidates with 50% marks in Higher Secondary Exam (10+2) with Commerce, Arts or Science stream
• Candidates that have studied Commerce especially in their 10+2 automatically will be given more preference over others
Christ College, Bangalore is a highly promising educational institute and over the years has attained flourishing progress both on academics as well as co-curricular. The college hostel indeed has a good reputation for its smooth management and strict discipline under the supervision and guidance of the students’ committees and the superintendent. The library has a rich collection of journals and books and equipped with internet facilities and computer. The performance of every B.com student all along has been remarkable. It is situated at the heart of the city, thereby making communication easier both for the students and the faculties. When you choose Christ College Bangalore Bcom degree program you are sure to reach the ladder of success.
Candidates will be intimated about the selection status through application status page on the University website CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru.
The merit cut off will be declared on the 4th day after the declaration of class 12 results (Karnataka PUC/CBSE/ISC).
Other Boards whose results may be declared after the above mentioned Boards will be considered subject to availability of seats.
Note: Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Details on how to process admission will be available on Offer of Admission through ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
Candidates are required to choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process. Admission must be processed at the Office of Admissions,
As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode. Payment options and details will be provided to selected candidates through ‘Offer of Admission’ on ‘Application status’ on the University website. Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the mandatory ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and one set of photocopies mentioned below;
- Class 10 Marks Statement (Mandatory).
- Class 12 Marks Statement (Internet printout) (Mandatory).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the last qualified institution (Mandatory).
- Migration Certificate of Class XII (applicable for all candidates except Karnataka State Board) (Mandatory).
- One Stamp size and One passport size photograph formal dress with white background (Mandatory).
- Two Copies of the Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
- Copy of valid ID proof (Aadhar Card / Aadhar Enrolment Receipt).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
a>Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b>PIO / OCI have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
c>Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
d>Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)