Emboldened by the overwhelming positive response of the community and the students, the management perceived a need to develop into a University, where autonomy and self reliance would place the institutions on the global map and would internally motivate them to higher levels of excellence. The IAE sponsored the formation of a new trust, the Yenepoya(Deemed to be University), which after due process of inspection by the University Grants Commission (UGC), was recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India on 27 February 2008, vide their notification No. F.9-11/2007-U.3(A). Yenepoya(Deemed to be University) is the first private University in the District of Dakshin Kannada (South Canara).
To provide access to quality higher education, ensuring equity, to create a vibrant knowledge capital and to create inspiring leaders of tomorrow who can take this country to the forefront of the developed nations.
- To achieve academic excellence and global competencies among students.
- To create an environment for the generation of new knowledge through meaningful research, adopting latest methods of pedagogy and incorporating modern principles of academics integrated with highest ethical standards.
- To extend the knowledge acquired and new knowledge generated for the development of the community.
- To be at the forefront of innovation by consistently up dating curriculum, course content and practices enabling the students to be competent and well versed in the respective field of study.
- Provide use of cutting edge technology and resources available to ensure effective transaction of the course content.
- To complement classroom learning with interactive learning systems and hands on learning by creating a collaborative Industry University Interface.
- Provide freedom to continuously evaluate the evaluation systems and be at the forefront of innovation to enable and incorporate best practices.
- To promote research in the frontier areas of the subject by encouraging the faculty and students by inculcating ethical principles in research.
- To facilitate knowledge exchange by organizing seminars, symposia, workshops, lectures and other such activities.
- To facilitate communication and collaboration with academia, industry and society.
- To create advanced centers of research by developing state-of-the art facilities and meaningful collaborations.
- To sensitize the students towards the social responsibilities by incorporating value education system.
- To extend the university services to the community for building a healthy, empowered and sustainable society.
- To build human resources and develop technologies to respond to the professional needs of the society.
- To take up extension and outreach programs to serve the community.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in this College.