Karwar is the administrative headquarters of Uttara Kannada district in Karnataka, India. This picturesque, calm place is bound by the Arabian sea on its west side and by the Western Ghats on its eastern sides. Situated on the banks of Kalinadi river, the place has its own history and culture, occupied by various foreign countries and dynasties in the past. The history and geography of this place has influenced the culture, industry , language of the place, it is interesting therefore to know Karwar’s history. In Karwar’s most recent history, the news is project seabird, INS Kadamba which is a important base for the Indian navy, increasing the importance of Karwar in the eyes of India and the world.
- College has all the basic facilities. Lecture halls have AC. Accoustics and lighting are good.
- Labs are well equipped.
- Some departments lack faculty. Teaching staffs are less in the department of forensic medicine, ophthalmology, dermatology, pediatrics and few other. They may fill up in coming days.
- Professors are really good and want to teach us unlike other established colleges where lectures are rarely held.
- Lifts are not working as of now.
- There is a library in the 5th floor. You must be really well determined to climb up till there to study. There is a study room in 2nd floor.
- Gym is newly established in the 3rd floor. Well equipped.
- Auditorium is in 6th floor. Till now, no programme has been conducted there.
- There is no power supply beyond 2nd floor. So as of now, only G, G+1 and G+2 are used for teaching.
- There is ATM inside the college itself.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is best to our knowledge. We do not guarantee the aptness of information. We would recommend to verify the information from Institute’s website as there could be changes from time to time. The above information is for information of students community in large and does not mean that we provide management quota admission in this College.