Alliance University is counted among the top universities in India and offers MBA courses at the Alliance School of Business, which is ranked among the top MBA colleges in the country. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Alliance School of Business, Alliance University is the flagship course of the School and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA—a premier international accreditation body for business management programs. Crafted with utmost care and with the cooperation of academics and practitioners worldwide, the curriculum offered is rigorous, contemporary and forward-looking. The course is designed to equip graduates with the skills, abilities and knowledge that will enable them to take up positions of higher responsibility in the corporate world anywhere, or to become entrepreneurs.
Alliance University is a renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bengaluru offering a variety of degree courses. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs and several professional certificate programs.
Alliance is one of the well known universities in Bangalore. It exposes you to a lot of opportunities that will help you in learning immensely. When it comes to MBA one has to look at various factors that will help them to get an overall wholesome experience of an MBA.
They have Experienced faculties with varied industry expertise who have been mentoring students passionately providing them the correct balance for theoretical and practical learning.The University has State of the art facilities with the Center for Excellence and the Center for Industry interaction providing an all round engagement with corporate’s across various domains, enhancing the students awareness and business acumen.The international programs are the most exciting and career enhancing with the various student exchange programs for summer school, short term and long term across 45 International Universities.Their teaching methodologies are in line with the some of the top colleges of India.
Alliance university consists of :
- Alliance School of Business
- Alliance School of Law
- Alliance school of Engineering and Design
- Alliance Ascent College
Alliance University aspires to be among the best universities in the world by the year 2025 through a series of strategically crafted moves, precisely calibrated action plans and an unwavering commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course offered by Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, is the flagship course of the School and is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA—a premier international accreditation body for business management programs.
The specialization areas include a field-based Industry Internship Program and a Dissertation. Students are encouraged to choose an area of specialization that suitably matches with their interests and skill sets. A specialization area is offered in the MBA course subject to a minimum enrollment.
Some of the key features of the program that might help you in making a decision are as follows:
- Alliance School of Business is accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA—a premier international accreditation body for business management programs
- Certified by the International Organization for Standardization with an ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Rigorous, relevant, contemporary and progressive curriculum
- Delivered by accomplished full-time faculty and embellished by international adjunct faculty
- Extensive industry interactions
- Regular updating of elective subjects to reflect the needs of industry
- Continuous evaluation method using the honor point system for the calculation of Grade Point Averages (GPA)
- Articulation agreements with leading universities and institutions abroad provide for student exchanges, internships, short-term certification programs and dual-degree opportunities
- Study abroad programs
- The course comprises Core Subjects, Elective Subjects, Industry Internship Program and Dissertation
- Comprehensive learning methodology
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course curriculum consists of general management subjects, core subjects and elective subjects that reflect the student's chosen area of specialization:
- Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
- Banking and Financial Services
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- International Business
Accredited by The International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA
Alliance School of Business has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
The learning methodology is primarily experiential in nature with a focus on the application of concepts. The methodology includes the following based on the requirements of a specific subject:
- Interactive lectures
- Case study analysis
- Classroom projects and exercises
- Class simulations and games
- Group presentations
- Analysis of contemporary articles from refereed journals
- Field projects and company visits
- Expert and guest lectures
- Activity labs
MBA admission in Alliance University, The placements provided by Alliance University is also remarkable. All you have to do is study and be attentive in the class. Rest all can be managed if you do those important things mentioned above. Apart from that Alliance is in the outskirts so you get plenty of time to be at peace around the nature. The infrastruture is something everybody likes here but infrastructure is something which does not really matter. So if you study, you’ll do great and of course our faculties will be there anytime in case you need them. The college has great books in its library. You get every facility as promised by any other private colleges so if you do your part you will be satisfied.